This is the release note for Canner 1.72.2. It included enhancements on rounding mode for PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle. New features were added to MongoDB, FTP, S3, and Azure Blob.
- Support schema sampling strategy, namely sampling from first and from last, for MongoDB columns.
- Support FTPS URL in FTP data source.
- Support (password-protected) Excel file format for S3, Azure Blob, FTP data sources.
- Amend default scale for number rounding mode for PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MySQL data sources.
- Improve the display for schema change history and unsupported columns.