This is the release note for Canner 1.50.0. It includes enhancements on Materialized Views and minor bug-fixes.
- Improve performance in Python SDK when reading data from Canner.
Show Incremental Materialized View properties on UI We show
Incremental Unique Key(s)&
Incremental Keyas properties on Materialized View UI.
Show SQL Query on Activity Log
Release Pentaho Kettle (PDI) Plugin Please check Pentaho Kettle Canner Plugin document.
Materialized View page UI enhancement We show
Data Update Time,
Refresh Finish Time&
Refresh Statuson Materialized View page.
Materialized View Refresh History In this version of Canner, you'll be able to see the history of Materialized View Refresh.
- Connect to MySQL database with TLS v1.2 protocol.
- Power BI Push Dataset bugfixes.
- No column showed on tables page after created a new tables with data in MongoDB.
- Follow-up to delete Power BI Push Dataset when failed to push.
- Fix Tableau Publish / Power BI Push Dataset rendering bug when we remove a materialized view.
- Fix table header and body are not aligned properly on SQL explorer page.
- Fix timezone issue at Jupyter scheduled job, mv refresh, tableau publish, power bi push pages.
- Fix that "Synced Time" may confused when job is retrying in BI Integration.
- Fix unclear error message displayed in the Schedule Job "Name" field.
- Fix mv job retry backoff issue.
- Fix unclear error messages about license validation reason.
- Fix reset password page style.