Today we are releasing CannerFlow 1.65.2. This version contains exciting new features, where binData from MongoDB and non-ascii characters are supported on our platform. Improvements mainly focused on Jupyter notebook, Tableau.
- Support binary data type (binData) from MongoDB.
- Enhancement on non-ascii characters supports for filesystem-based data sources (s3, blob, ftp).
- Improve the display for Shared Tables.
- Amend auto-generated names when creating tables in workspaces.
- Correct minor bugs in Jupyter notebook and python client.
- Improve exploring data with time partitioning from Google BigQuery.
- Improve efficiency for loading workspace and sources beneath.
- Amend performance for Tableau Connector.
- Re-design the system architecture of the Jupyter notebook job scheduler.